Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE WEB PORTAL
Thank you for visiting our website.
At Peruvian Sunrise we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and protection of the information you provide us with about your personal data, the natural persons included in the scope of Law No. 29733, Law on Protection of Personal Data and its Regulations, approved by Supreme Decree 003-2013-JUS, in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
2. For purposes of visiting our web portal you are not required to provide personal data.
However, in cases where you submit requests, access services that Peruvian Sunrise provides through such means, or participate in events promoted by Peruvian Sunrise, among others, Peruvian Sunrise may require specific personal information necessary for such purpose. Such information may include name, ID number, e-mail address and telephone number. Also, when the nature of the request so requires, and as long as it is strictly necessary, Peruvian Sunrise may require other personal information.
3. The completion of the request forms that our web portal requires for the purpose of submitting applications, access to services or participation in events promoted by Peruvian Sunrise, represents the express consent of the owner for the collection of personal data and its treatment for the specific purposes that motivated its collection.
Responsibility for the information provided
4. The personal data provided by the user must be, under his responsibility, true, complete, accurate, current and correspond to his true identity.
5. Any type of damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may arise for Peruvian Sunrise or for third parties as a consequence of the partial or total non-compliance of the obligation referred to in the previous point, will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user who provided the information.
6. The personal data provided will be processed only for the specific purpose for which they were provided.
7. Peruvian Sunrise will not share or transfer to third parties any personal data of the user without the prior and express consent of the latter, except when such communication is required by law, by court order or by a competent authority.
8. The Peruvian Sunrise web portal may offer links to other web pages that are not part of those. It is the user’s responsibility to review the privacy policies on such websites to verify the level of protection of their personal data in that environment, which is outside the responsibility of Peruvian Sunrise.
Exercise of “ARCO” rights
9. The user may exercise their rights of Information, Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO) to the use of their personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, Law No. 29733. In this sense, the user has the right, among others, to access their personal information, to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to revoke their consent for the processing of the same; likewise, they may request the deletion of their data or oppose the processing of the same, even when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
10. The exercise of these rights is free of charge. To do so, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the “Request for Attention of ARCO Rights – Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law” and a copy of the identity document (DNI/CE/Passport) that proves your ownership of the personal data in respect of which you will exercise your right. You may also do so at the offices of Peruvian Sunrise, located at Calle Lima B-7 Suite 301, Urb. Barrio Profesional, Cusco, Cusco, Peru. If you use a legal representative, he/she must be accredited as such.
11. The attention of the request will be carried out in accordance with the deadlines set forth in the regulations for the protection of personal data.