Streets of Cusco Hello, dear reader, we know you have plans to travel to Cusco…
Checklist: Packing essentials for your trip
If you are wondering what to pack for your trip,
you are in the right place.
Hello, dear reader!
Traveling is very nice, you love it, but you know that there are some tasks that you have to do before traveling and you would prefer someone else to do them for you (if you are lucky, you have it).
For example, there are 2 types of people when packing:
- The one who does everything a week or even a month in advance, because he/she has to be sure that nothing is missing.
- And the one who is reading this, waiting for a complete list that will really help him/her, because his/her cab arrives in less than 30 minutes and has everything scattered all over the bed.
Today we want to help you, dear traveler, you who are reading this article, because you are responsible for packing your suitcase because you assigned yourself the task…or because you had no other choice.
This time we will share with you a checklist of packing essentials for your trip! It is a complete list of items that should not be missing in your suitcase, no matter where is the trip.
Remember that if you are a Peruvian Sunrise passenger, we will give you an additional packing list depending on the destination you are traveling to, since we want you to have everything you need and spend your trip relaxed and enjoying yourself.
So if you are about to leave, pay attention to every detail so you don’t forget anything and, if you still have a few days to get organized, save this article that will help you a lot.
Let’s get started!
- Shorts or skirts
- Pants (this is thinking in the evenings and even in the air conditioning of airports or airplane)
- T-shirts or blouses
- Thermal clothes
- Sandals (in case you go to the pool or somewhere where they are necessary)
- Jackets and sweaters
- Windbreaker or raincoat (even in summer you never know)
- Clothes and shoes to go somewhere a little bit more elegant
- Sneakers according to the type of trip and activities
- Waterproof bag
- Zip-lock bags
- Sunglasses or sunglasses
- Shampoo and conditioner (they usually give it in hotels, but it is in case you have a special requirement and cannot use just any shampoo).
- Hair comb
- Suntan lotion
- Talcum powder
- Make-up remover
- Basic and easy-to-match nail polish
- Nail polish remover
- Nail clippers
- Nail file
- Hair tie or head band
- Towel (provided at your hotel; however, it is best to check beforehand)
- Cell phone/Tablet/laptop with their chargers
- Preferably a universal adapter
- Camera with enough memory
- Additional external hard disk or memory
- Waterproof watch (in case you like to always know the time or if you want to time your runs)
- Gopro (if you like to take photos and videos, are a fan of making content for your networks or want to have cool videos to show off when you get back from your trip)
- Waterproof ases for your devices
- Identity card/passport
- Physical or virtual vaccination certificates (although in your country it may not be necessary, you should find out if your destination requires it to enter closed places and carry it just in case).
- Tickets required for your trip
- Waterproof document holder
First aid kit items:
- Suntan lotion
- Hand sanitizer
- Face masks
- Lip protector
- Absorbent cotton
- Sanitary towel or tampons
- Pills for headache, dizziness, allergies, cold, stomach, throat or muscle pains
- Personal pills for any chronic illness you may have
- Sulfa for disinfecting wounds, amphoid, etc.
Thank you very much for reading!
We hope we have helped you to get everything ready for your trip and that you don’t forget anything. If you have any doubts, questions or you want information because you are interested in visiting Peru, don´t hesitate to contact us!