Discover the most spectacular of the Incan sites and one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
You will feel on the top of the world!
Explore Cusco, the Capital of the Incan Empire and discover its awe – inspiring streets and Pre-Hispanic buildings.
Watch the Sunset on the Pacific Ocean in Lima and enjoy the city’s stunning architecture.
Savor Peruvian cuisine, with its exquisite and unique flavors. It has been recognized around the world as some of the finest there is.
Be dazzled by the unparalleled beauty of the Sacred Valley and its ancient Incan monuments and villages.
Day 1: Cusco – Km. 82 – Wayllabamba
Day 2: Wayllabamba – Phuyupatamarca
Day 3: Phuyupatamarca – Wiñayhuayna
Day 4: Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Cusco – Km. 82 – Wayllabamba
We will pick you up from your hotel to start one one of the most scenic hikes in the world originating in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After a journey of approximately two hours, we arrive at Km. 82, where we meet up with our porters and start hiking along the majestic Vilcanota River, with spectacular views of “La Veronica.” This majestic snowcapped mountain rises to more than 19,000 ft / 5791 m. All camping gear is carried by our porters, leaving us free to walk with only a light back pack with the essentials for the day’s hike. This day we camp on a terrace in the village of Wayllabamba.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Wayllabamba – Pacaymayu
Today we will start trekking a moderate climb up the mountain through a stunning forest to a high camp at Pacaymayu. This will probably be one of the most demanding days of the trip as we gain a lot of altitude. After reaching Llulluchapamapa, at 13,750 ft / 4191 m, we will be able to enjoy the striking views of the Huayanay peaks and see how the landscape changes into the rugged Vilcabamba range. We will descend to camp in Pacaymayu at 13,100 ft / 3962 m.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pacaymayu – Phuyupatamarca
Our journey today will start by descending via the second pass at 13,100 ft / 3962 m and follow a splendid Inca highway to the ruins of Sayaqmarka. This part the Inca trail is a white granite roadway, traversing a thickly forested mountainside. We will also be able to observe the magnificent ruins of Phuyupatamarca 12,460 ft / 3797 m.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Phuyupatamarca – Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu
Early today we will continue our trek into the high jungle habitat. Here we will observe beautiful varieties of orchids and hummingbirds, which are very common along this spectacular section of the Inca Trail. After this trail we will finally arrive to our main destination: Machu Picchu. We will enter the lost city of the Incas through the Sungate as we stroll down the royal road.
You will explore the enigmatic sanctuary accompanied by your expert guide, who will lead you through the site, providing archaeological and historical information on key areas of interest, including Intihuatana (the Sun Dial), the Sacred Plaza and the Temple of the Sun. Machu Picchu is the most important site of the vast Inca Empire. This UNESCO World Heritage site is often referred to as “The Lost City of the Incas” and is one of the most famous and spectacular archaeological complexes in the world – a visit to Peru would not be complete without it. Machu Picchu is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and recently awarded as the Most Ecological destination in South America.
After the excursion, you will head to the train station where you will board the train towards Cusco. Upon arrival at the train station, you will be met by our Guest Services Representative and transferred to your hotel.
Price per person (based on 2 people)
Standard: Upon request
- Tent accommodation for 3 days.
- All meals included during excursion as indicated in the itinerary: breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks.
- All ground transportation as described in the itinerary.
- Baggage handling assistance and porters.
- Purified and filtered stream running water for drinking.
- All camping equipment included: tents, sleeping pads, dining tent, private chemical toilet tent, oxygen tank.
- All cooking gear & emergency first aid kit.
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Porterage of equipment along the trail.
- Bus tickets to & from Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Train tickets and transport from Machu Picchu to Cusco.
- Sleeping bag and personal equipments.
- Travel Insurance & Immunizations.
- Laundry & gratuities for trekking staff.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Tailor made tours in order to provide safe traveling.
- We comply with all the protocols for the prevention and control of our health before receiving you.
- Clean, sanitized, safe tourist transportation and friendly drivers that will take you from one destination to another.
- Selected and inspected hotels that comply with all hygiene and safety protocols.
- Assistance 24 hours during your trip, count on our support at all times.