Mountain Hang Out
• Discover the most spectacular of the Incan sites and one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
• You will feel on the top of the world!
• Explore Cusco, the Capital of the Incan Empire and discover its awe – inspiring streets and Pre-Hispanic buildings.
• Watch the Sunset on the Pacific Ocean in Lima and enjoy the city’s stunning architecture.
• Savor Peruvian cuisine, with its exquisite and unique flavors. It has been recognized around the world as some of the finest there is.
• Be dazzled by the unparalleled beauty of the Sacred Valley and its ancient Incan monuments and villages.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima – Cusco
Day 3: Sacred Valley – Via Ferrata – Skylodge
Day 4: Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
Day 5: Machu Picchu Citadel & Huayna Picchu
Day 6: Cusco
Day 7: Cusco – Lima
7 days – 6 nights
You will visit: Lima – Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
This unique experience takes you on a 7 day adventure that includes rock climbing to your sleeping capsule hung high over the Sacred Valley and the Incredible vertical hike of Huayna Picchu hundreds of feet above the Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
Upon arrival to the Jorge Chavez International Airport, a Peruvian Sunrise representative will meet you and take you to your comfortable hotel in Miraflores. The hotel is centrally located near to Larcomar that has many excellent restaurants, bars, shopping and overlooks the beautiful Pacific coast. You have this first day to rest and explore Lima at your leisure.
Lima – Cusco
Today, we pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport for you flight to Cusco. Upon arrival to Cusco, a Peruvian Sunrise representative will be there to collect you and take you to your hotel, just 5 minutes away from the Historic Plaza de Armas. After you are settled, we will take a walking tour to help you get your bearings in the pedestrian city of Cusco and start the necessary process of acclimatizing. We will spot points of interest, the best restaurants and shopping for either souvenirs or necessities. The rest of the day is at your leisure to venture out in one of the most stunning cities in the Americas or rest up for the rest of your adventure.
Sacred Valley – Via Ferrata – Skylodge
In the Afternoon, you go by car to Pachar in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, between the villages of Urubamba and Ollantaytambo, where your guide will provide you with rock climbing equipment and give you safety instructions. You will climb a wall of 984 feet on the Via Ferrata. Night at the unique skylodge, a transparent luxury capsule that hangs from the top of a mountain in the Sacred Valley.
Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
After breakfast, you will return to the Sacred Valley and take the train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes at the base of Machu Picchu. You will the evening at your leisure to explore this bustling town and its many restaurants and bars.
Accommodations: (B) Hotel presidente, (S) Andina Luxury
Machu Picchu Citadel & Huayna Picchu
Today after breakfast, you will take the early bus up to the stunning citadel of Machu Picchu! You will explore the enigmatic sanctuary accompanied by your expert guide, who will lead you through the site, providing archaeological and historical information on key areas of interest, including Intihuatana (the Sun Dial), the Sacred Plaza and the Temple of the Sun. After the excursion, you have time to climb to the famous Huayna Picchu mountain to make your dream true.
In the afternoon, you will head to the train station where you will board the train towards Ollantaytambo. Night at hotel.
Free day! You can enjoy the charm of the city by your own. Night at the hotel.
Cusco – Lima
At a set time our representative will accompany you to the airport to take our flight back to Lima and connect with your international flight home.
Price per person (based on 2 people):
Hotels subject to change.
- Hotel accommodations for 6 nights with breakfast, as described in the itinerary.
- Private transportations hotel / airport in every destination.
- Shared guided excursions as described in the itinerary.
- All admission fees.
- Train tickets to & from Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets to & from Machu Picchu.
- International & domestic airfares, unless specifically mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature such as gratuities, internet charges, excess baggage charges, laundry, beverages and meals not described in the itinerary.